A minor in History requires at least 18 credit hours:
- A 6-hour sequential introduction to the history of a civilization or a nation. This may be selected from:
- History 104-105 A History of Europe
- History 106-107 Western Culture: Science and Technology
- History 108-109 A History of the United States
- History 206-207 History of Latin America
- History 229-230 The Ancient World
- History 295-296 East Asia
- 12 hours of course work at the 300 level or above. At least 6 of these hours must be at the 400 level or above.
- No more than 12 of the 18 hours required may be in any one of the sub-fields of American history, European history, or the history of the rest of the world.